RE: Does anyone recognize this character?

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from SakuyaMadoka@netscape.net (Sakuya Madoka)
subject RE: Does anyone recognize this character?
date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 03:54:37 -0400
If you're talking about the old man under "Specs Of Cels"

He is from Royal Army who set free Sahami who remembers him as Grand Pa.
Subsequently, he set free Ayeka,Tenchi and friends who flee away from
pursuing Royal Army in Tenchi Muyo TV Series

Otaku4urd@aol.com wrote:

>Does anyone recognize this character?
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2124583315
>
>I know I've seen him somewhere before and I even have a cel of him in my
>collection but for the life of me, I cannot remember what series he's from.
>With all the anime addicts on this ML, I'm hoping at least one will have a
>better memory than I do. If anyone can give me a hand here, I would really
>appreciate it.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Victor           Ebay ID - 205wr

Search field Search string