Re: Ahhh! I have to go to AX!

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Kuuta Kutani <kutani@larimarcreative.com>
subject Re: Ahhh! I have to go to AX!
date Thu, 04 Jul 2002 09:02:46 -0500
Kathleen Faulconer wrote:

> I can't stand it!

> Because of money struggles, I just couldn't imagine how we were going to go

> AX. The more I thought about it the more sad I was getting. Then I saw the
> poster, and I just feel like I have to go to at least see which ever of you
> guys are going to be there .....so we are going to try to go.

> But Sarah's only day off is Sunday. Is anyone going to be there????? I
thought

> we would just buy passes to the "money pit", since there is nothing much
> happening on Sunday from our experience last year.

> Alan, you will still be there if we get there fairly early? Kuuta? Glen?
> Junior?
> I'll see if Sarah can change her day to Sunday, and go Saturday. Looks like
we

> have a better chance of seeing you guys then.
> Kath (just lonely for my ML friends!)

I'll be there early sunday, ya.  You gotta make it, Kathleen-sensei!
You didn't get to do enough fun stuff last year, so try to come
saturday.  ^_^

Well, I've gotta go finish getting ready for my flight.  Those who
aren't there yet, see you at the con!

-K.T.K
--
Member of #WASHU#. White Knight of KOME.
Member of #SAS#, the Sasami Appreciation Society.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs