Re: AX ML meeting stuff

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Alan Zabaro <azabaro@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: AX ML meeting stuff
date Wed, 03 Jul 2002 13:02:59 -0700
Dr. Briefs wrote:
> At 10:21 PM 7/2/2002 -0500, Kuuta Kutani wrote:
[...]
> >http://www.castledragmire.com/proj_kutani/ml_poster_2.jpg
> >Is this ok with everyone?

Fine by me.

> > second, are we going to have a specific, non-event based meeting, like
> > we did last year?  I imagine we'll figure something out on the spot, but
> > best to ask.

Well, there doesn't seem to be too much happening on Thursday,
so I may pick some time after the exhibit hall closes to try
to meet with any other early arrivals...the same place as last
year (the tables next to the bar in the Hyatt lobby) would
probably be the best place; should be relatively quiet in
there with people getting ready to watch fireworks outside.
I'm being a little noncomittal on the time right now because
I'm going with a group, and we have yet to coordinate anything...

[...]
> So, I guess that sort of makes it even-based, although it's after the AIC
> panel, and since I'm mention it right now, even those who can't make the
> AIC panel can still go to the restaurant.  If I'm reading the con schedule
> correctly, the AIC panel ends at around 6:00, so we'll be just in time for
> dinner... so how 'bout we make this a ML meet at around 6:30/7:00?

Sounds good. The GXP event will be at LBCC 201, and the only
other room in the area has an event that goes until 7, so
we should be able to meet outside the room. If it's too
crowded outside the room, we can always wait at the bottom
of the stairs (the staircase that's right outside the room).
We can all try to wear Tenchi gear which will make us stand
out...well, not at all, consider the panel. So forget that part.

[...]
> > and lastly, who all exactly will be going, and on what days?
> > I'll be getting in around 4ish or so on thursday, will be there all four
[...]
> con..  Should be there late morning/noon on Friday, and early on
> Saturday.  Not sure if I'll go on Sunday.

I'm headed down tonight, and plan to be there through sometime
Sunday (probably leaving noon to early afternoon).

Alan Zabaro

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited