Re: Tenchi GXP eps

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from "Tsunami's Knight" <inuyasha@tampabay.rr.com>
subject Re: Tenchi GXP eps
date Tue, 2 Jul 2002 15:09:05 -0700
Alan Zabaro wrote:
> How well has abma been keeping up with the GXP broadcasts?
> For reference, ep. 13 aired last week, and ep. 14 was on
> a few hours ago (unless something else took its time slot).

It seems as of yesterday, alt.bin.anime.tenchi is where the
episodes will be released at.  They put up GXP ep. 13, so I believe
it's roughly 1 week behind.

Tsunami's Knight (aka:  Leeman, Kishi-san, Naito-san)
Proud member of:  The Church of the Advent of Tsunamiism , #WASHU#,
#SAS#, #TMML#, AnA, KOME, AFC, and many other fine fanclubs.
"I looked into your eyes and saw a world that does not exist.  I looked
into your eyes and saw a world I wish I was in."--"Touched" by Vast

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs