Re: Updates on Washu.org/Washu.ch [OT]

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Mark Clifton <mclifton@triad.rr.com>
subject Re: Updates on Washu.org/Washu.ch [OT]
date Tue, 02 Jul 2002 10:21:37 -0400

Alan Zabaro wrote:

> I see you sometimes use family name for a character's listing,
> while using personal name for others. Is there a method to
> your madness here? I mean, I can understand switching between
> names to avoid confusion (thus "Ryoko" and "Balouta" for the
> two Ryokos), but I don't see why you list Seina by his family
> name but not Amane by hers.

Your right about the two Ryokos, I used Ryoko Balouta's last name as a
listing so people wouldn't get confused.

However, I obviously got confused with Seina... I thought for some
reason it was his last name not first and wasn't sure.  Knowning that in
the Japanese Culture that people tend you use there last names before
firsts got me all screwed up.  I will have to change that then.

> You gonna put in Seto *and* Utsutsumi? How about Airi?

Dunno yet, it depends if I can get good screenshots and knowing enough
background about the character (and I know little of them).  Besides,
I'm still missing other characters from the list like Azaka and
Komidakie.

--
Mark Clifton - ICQ #4284509 - mclifton@triad.rr.com
   * http://www.geocities.com/washu/

"Where were you when they handed out the brains?" -Washu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs