Re: Upcoming GXP/OVA Crossover

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Alan Zabaro <azabaro@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: Upcoming GXP/OVA Crossover
date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 23:37:17 -0700
Kuuta Kutani wrote:
> Mark Clifton wrote:
[...]
> > that would be either the 16 or 23 of July when that episode airs.  So
> > any thoughts?

About what we'll see? Not really...I wonder if Seina's
excuse for going home will be some sort of communication
from Aira to Yosho? I wonder if that's also the point
where Yoshiko will become a larger part of the show (I'm
assuming she'll get at least a little more face time on
GXP, if only because she appears in the opening more than
the Yamada parents).

[...]
> Hm, I think I need to see all the eps after episode 5 that have aired,
> heh.  Damn my slow modemy-ness.  I'm so behind. -_-

You act like none of us at AX will have the episodes
with us...(well, I don't expect I'll have episode 14
at that time).

Alan Zabaro

Search field Search string

archive list