Re: Updates on Washu.org/Washu.ch [OT]

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Alan Zabaro <azabaro@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: Updates on Washu.org/Washu.ch [OT]
date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 23:30:39 -0700
Mark Clifton wrote:
> Hello all,
> Just wanted to let you all know that I finally added the character
> descriptions of the five main characters from Tenchi Muyo! GXP on Little
> Washu's "Cute" Homepage.  They are:  Amane, Ryoko Balouta, Kiriko,
> Mitoto, and Yamada Seina.  You can go directly at
> http://www.washu.org/bios/index.html

I see you sometimes use family name for a character's listing,
while using personal name for others. Is there a method to
your madness here? I mean, I can understand switching between
names to avoid confusion (thus "Ryoko" and "Balouta" for the
two Ryokos), but I don't see why you list Seina by his family
name but not Amane by hers.

[...]
> please let me know.  I will add more new characters soon like Kamiki
> Jurai.  Later...

You gonna put in Seto *and* Utsutsumi? How about Airi?

Alan Zabaro

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited