Re: Tenchi GXP eps

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from "Tsunami's Knight" <inuyasha@tampabay.rr.com>
subject Re: Tenchi GXP eps
date Tue, 2 Jul 2002 02:14:41 -0700
Andy Sze wrote:
> Where are you guys sucking down Tenchi GXP eps?
>
> I'm hoping to get all the Tenchi GXP eps and run them on KaZaa
>
> of put it on FTP

I've been faithfully getting them from alt.binaries.multimedia.anime.
Contact me off the list, and we can arrange a way to get them to you.

Tsunami's Knight (aka:  Leeman, Kishi-san, Naito-san)
Proud member of:  The Church of the Advent of Tsunamiism , #WASHU#,
#SAS#, #TMML#, AnA, KOME, AFC, and many other fine fanclubs.
"I looked into your eyes and saw a world that does not exist.  I looked
into your eyes and saw a world I wish I was in."--"Touched" by Vast

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs