Re: Help needed.... What to translate???

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org, tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@attbi.com>
subject Re: Help needed.... What to translate???
date Sun, 30 Jun 2002 23:46:22 -0700
At 01:03 AM 7/1/2002 -0500, Josh Cauthon wrote:
>.hack//sign is really kewl, only problem is that it's already been licensed
>by Bandai...they're going to be releasing it along with the .hack game
>later this year....you can find eps 1-11 fansubbed already
>
>At 09:39 PM 6/23/2002 -0700, you wrote:
> >I saw one episode of .hack//sign. Kaicho sent it to me, along with the
> >first ep of GXP, Chobits, Digimon Frontier, A Cheeky Angel, and some
> >others. Oh, and the Japanese commercials!(^^)
> >   .hack//sign is really cool looking. Lodoss War meets Lain, kinda sorta...

ungh, Hack sign was one of the worst series ive seen in recent memories, i
forced myself to watch 3 epps then deleted it from my hardrive, it took a
lot of restraint to resist punching my monitor when that whiney little
whore of a main character came on screen. good lord all he did for the
first epp was make little whining squeeks and sighs, pathetic show

^_^x KD
"He's dangerous. The type of person who would step on the accelerator where
the rest of us would step on the brakes"-Satotsu/Hunter X Hunter

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs