Re: GXP pre-order

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: GXP pre-order
date Fri, 7 Jun 2002 14:25:59 -0700 (PDT)
--- Socially Inept - Andy Sze <andy@ironchef.info> wrote:
> hmm... I have some friends that work for Anime Jungle.... last time I
> came
> in they got me some Tenchi promo stuff.  Maybe I should stop by the
> shop soon..
>
> Tenchi GXP promo stuff would be cool =)

They got you some Tenchi promo stuff (hmmm, why are my fingers turning
green?).

As far as Anime Jungle is concerned, they cannot get the poster,
apparently their distributor's cut-off date for the offer has expired.
So even though they can probably get you the DVD or CD, there is no way
they can get you the poster.

Animaxis thinks thinks they might be able to do this, but they are
going to confirm this on Monday.
Otaku.com says they think they can do it, but the overhead will be
horrendous (2 shipping charges, handling, tax, and the item cost).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs