Re: GXP pre-order

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: GXP pre-order
date Fri, 7 Jun 2002 13:52:05 -0700 (PDT)
--- Alan Zabaro <azabaro@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> Gregory Himes wrote:
> [...]
>  > Amotokyo is not listing, on the part I'm viewing, yen prices, and
>  > their shipping is apparently just $10 for the things I

> Animaxis figures that a 5800 yen DVD comes out to $46.33 US at
> the time I view the listing,

Wholly crap, has the yen fallen even further?

> I've also emailed Animaxis asking if they've heard anything about a
> series bonus for buying the OST + all the DVDs, and if so, whether
> they'll act as go-betweens for getting the series bonus (at least if
> you
> order the discs from them). I've probably missed getting a response
> before the weekend, but who knows...

So did I, my response already came...  here it is in toto:

================
Dear Gregory-san,

Thank you very much for your mail of inquiry.

We may be able to receive the promotional poster, however please note
that
this poster will be sent to you folded, for it has proved to be very
difficult for us to send
the poster in a mint condition with the DVD.

As for the bonus items - we don't know whether we will be able to help
you
with this.

I will ask our superiors whether that is possible or not, and will mail

you
back again on Monday.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,

Risa Kohatsu

Animaxis.Com Information Desk

Note that absolute confirmation was not available for anything except
getting the DVD and CD...
Hopefully they will be able to Confirm by Monday...  I'd much rather
deal with them, they've been an excellent company to deal with.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs