Re: GXP pre-order

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Alan Zabaro <azabaro@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: GXP pre-order
date Fri, 07 Jun 2002 00:24:18 -0700
Gregory Himes wrote:
[...]
 > Amotokyo is not listing, on the part I'm viewing, yen prices, and
 > their shipping is apparently just $10 for the things I experimented on
 > by putting them in the cart:
 > $51.65 for the DVD
 > which sounds about right for the current exchange rate.

Animaxis figures that a 5800 yen DVD comes out to $46.33 US at
the time I view the listing, so it looks like Amotokyo is
tacking on about $5 US (though their shipping charges might be
enough of a deal to make up for that price difference).

I've also emailed Animaxis asking if they've heard anything about a
series bonus for buying the OST + all the DVDs, and if so, whether
they'll act as go-betweens for getting the series bonus (at least if you
order the discs from them). I've probably missed getting a response
before the weekend, but who knows...

Alan Zabaro

Search field Search string

archive list