Re: GXP pre-order

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: GXP pre-order
date Thu, 6 Jun 2002 13:37:41 -0700 (PDT)
--- Alan Zabaro <azabaro@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> RadHaz wrote:
> > The Japanese DVD is available for pre-order:

> I haven't done price comparisons.

I have...
CD Japan is tacking on some sort of overhead... so beyond that listed
below, you also have their shipping fees:

Y2940 for the CD
Y6090 for the DVD

while Animaxis is charging retail:
Y2800 for the CD
Y5800 for the DVD

Amotokyo is not listing, on the part I'm viewing, yen prices, and their
shipping is apparently just $10 for the things I experimented on by
putting them in the cart:
$51.65 for the DVD
which sounds about right for the current exchange rate.

I am also looking into getting either Otaku.com or AnimeJungle.com to
get these for me (5 days before I have to make a decision, and find out
where I'm gonna get the money from).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited