Re: GXP pre-order

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Alan Zabaro <azabaro@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: GXP pre-order
date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 18:46:27 -0700
RadHaz wrote:
> The Japanese DVD is available for pre-order:
>
> http://www.animaxis.com/en/shop/product.asp?pf%5Fid=114828&sku=114828%2D00

It's also available from Amotokyo, as I'd mentioned before:
http://www.amotokyo.com/default.asp?main=/main/shop/t.html

and from CD Japan:
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/search.html?type=GC&word=gxp&restrict=ALL

I haven't done price comparisons. The significant potential difference
to me is whether the company you preorder from will help you get the
series bonus for buying all the DVDs + the music CD. Amotokyo said
they would; I haven't heard anything about CD Japan or Animaxis yet.
Have to email them soon...

What Amotokyo is doing for series extras:
http://www.animeondvd.com/dcforum/DCForumID2/1738.html#4
(I probably would've ordered the series from them already, but
they haven't listed the soundtrack CD yet...and according to
the English AIC site, the CD is necessary to get the series bonus).

Alan Zabaro

Oh yeah, URL for the OST at Animaxis:
http://www.animaxis.com/en/shop/product.asp?pf%5Fid=114826&sku=114826%2D00

Search field Search string