Re: OT: 8-bit Theater

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Kuuta Kutani <kutani@larimarcreative.com>
subject Re: OT: 8-bit Theater
date Tue, 04 Jun 2002 15:11:34 -0500
Legacychaos@aol.com wrote:

> Attention all Final Fantasy-heads, a friend of mine sent me a link to this
> site that has an ongoing FF Parody comic. I started looking at the first
> comic and broke a rib laughing...so now i'm going through the rest of them.
> And enjoying every moment...so anyway take a look, if your interested.

> http://www.nuklearpower.com/comic/archive.htm

hehe, I've been reading since a friend showed it to me around episode 30
or so.  it drags....

-K.T.K
--
Member of #WASHU#. White Knight of KOME.
Member of #SAS#, the Sasami Appreciation Society.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs