Re: Tenchi Forever

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org, tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@attbi.com>
subject Re: Tenchi Forever
date Wed, 01 May 2002 20:29:51 -0700
At 05:52 PM 5/1/2002 -0700, Alan Zabaro wrote:
>^_^x Kenshin-dono wrote:
>[...]
> > "I want e-mail. And most importantly to browse every porn site on the
> > internet!"-Motosuwa/Chobits
>
>You're watching Chobits? I thought that was a CLAMP series...
>Does this mean you'll be trying other CLAMP series in the future?
>
>Alan Zabaro

chobits is CLAMP?!?! ah... well.. fek... i guess i hate it then =P

no, no i dont. cmon how can i hate a series with lines like that? besides i
can actually tell the guys from the girls in this one, so it cant be CLAMP.
heh have only seen 2 epps have 1-4 but only had time for first 2 so far.
Maybe the nxt two epps will make me hate it, heres to hoping =P stupid
clamp.... still its a lot better than hack sign, dunno why people say that
shows cool have first 3 of that one and only watched the first, it was so
crappy i havent watched the rest yet

^_^x KD
"B... but first, lets go buy you some underwear, ok?"-Motosuwa/Chobits

----
Was a kenshin fan for life, but the new Seisouhen arc completely ruined the
series for me =( total horse shit
ICQ #125700685
wanna see what i look like? click here then biznatch
http://www.geocities.com/tenchi_mp/me/index.html

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited