Re: Tenchi Forever

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from "replicant" <replicant@northstate.net>
subject Re: Tenchi Forever
date Wed, 1 May 2002 21:26:09 -0400
----- Original Message -----
> From: <TheNewYorker1@aol.com>
> In a message dated 5/1/2002 7:12:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> josephriggs@lycos.com writes:
<Snippage of jo being helpful>

> So, what you are saying is I can't think right, and I need help.  That my
> work, and yes I call it work, means nothing because I write what I feel
and
> not what I think.  Feelings and thoughts are to different things, right
your
> thoughts you become Charles Dickens, right your feelings, your who wanted
> be all along.  I don't really want to talk about this any more because I
> don't care what you all think, when you read my writing then you can say
what
> you want.

Are you fucking retarded? Not only can you not spell, but you can't
even fucking comprehend what others are writing. Listen up, Forrest
Gump. *READ* and *UNDERSTAND* before you get defensive
and post ignorant bullshit like your whole Dickens shit. People wonder
why the US has such shitty scores on educational rankings versus other
nations. Here is a prime example or public schools gone bad.

Bear "replicant" Powell

"They all thought I was out of the game....
 But I'm holding all the cards now."
                - Kazuya Mishima (Tekken 4)

"Everything I like is either illegal, immoral, or
 fattening." - Alexander Woollcott

Game(s) I am currently playing the most:
Tekken 4 (Japanese PS2)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited