Re: Tenchi Forever

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from "replicant" <replicant@northstate.net>
subject Re: Tenchi Forever
date Wed, 1 May 2002 21:22:58 -0400
----- Original Message -----
> From: <TheNewYorker1@aol.com>
> replicant@northstate.net writes:
<Snippage of me typing stuff>
> "What is art?"  Every person sees it differently, when I write my first
draft
> yes it looks like shit.  I will get up think about it come back and say,
> "Well what on God's good creation were you thinking right then."  And fix
it.
>  No one is perfect.  That's what spell check is for.   Think for one
secont
> the art is only as good as it s creator than you are so wrong.  I know so
> many people who create wonderful art, and could care less.  But it is
> buaetiful non the less.  I write for me, and me alone.  No one else.  So,
why
> should i care if others enjoy it or get it or can read if i know what i
mean.
>  Oh and one more thing, No one gets it wright the first time.

It is *NOT* a point for art.
It is *NOT* a point for right or wrong.
It is *NOT* a point for perception.
It is *NOT* about whether you can do things perfectly in one try.
It is *NOT* about whether we or you appreciate your works.

It *IS* about you showing some fucking common courtesy to those
who take the time to read, respond, and give a shit about your postings
and points of view. If you want to type your |33+ shorthand, uneducated
bullshit to yourself and call it art, then that is your thing. You are in a
public forum here and expect people to talk with you about items you
feel of interest, and at the same time gain a personal understanding of
the ones that interest and disinterest you. We are on this list as a form
of being social about our likes and dislikes (Sometimes actually pertaining
to Tenchi Muyo!). If you can't take the fucking time to think before you
type and use a spellchecker to at least increase your coherency, then get
the fuck out like you played up to be doing before. If you have trouble
with alot of words honestly, then get some good time in with a wonderful
website known as http://www.dictionary.com or talk this shit over with
your teachers.

Bear "replicant" Powell

"They all thought I was out of the game....
 But I'm holding all the cards now."
                - Kazuya Mishima (Tekken 4)

"Everything I like is either illegal, immoral, or
 fattening." - Alexander Woollcott

Game(s) I am currently playing the most:
Tekken 4 (Japanese PS2)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited