Re: Tenchi Forever

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Kuuta Kutani <kutani@larimarcreative.com>
subject Re: Tenchi Forever
date Wed, 01 May 2002 19:14:54 -0500
TheNewYorker1@aol.com wrote:

> So, what you are saying is I can't think right, and I need help.  That my
> work, and yes I call it work, means nothing because I write what I feel and
> not what I think.  Feelings and thoughts are to different things, right your
> thoughts you become Charles Dickens, right your feelings, your who wanted to
> be all along.  I don't really want to talk about this any more because I
> don't care what you all think, when you read my writing then you can say
what

> you want.

Child, we're not attacking you.  You are simply acting ignorant.  You
are giving horrible arguments in an attempt to explain your usually
hideous spelling and grammar.

You say that you write for yourself, blah blah, and that's just fine.
But on _HERE_ you are writing for Other People.  That means you write
differently than you would on your own personal things.

What you're saying is that the things you post here you're only posting
for your own amusement, in which case it would be pointless for us to
even read them.  If you want us to read your posts, that means you have
to make an effort so that we are ABLE to read them.

-K.T.K, blasting TMBG into his ears while working on a great many
schoolthings due tomorrow
--
Member of #WASHU#. White Knight of KOME.
Member of #SAS#, the Sasami Appreciation Society.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs