Re: Tenchi Forever

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org, tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@attbi.com>
subject Re: Tenchi Forever
date Wed, 01 May 2002 17:02:27 -0700
At 05:23 PM 4/29/2002 -0500, Kuuta Kutani wrote:
>TheNewYorker1@aol.com wrote:
>
> > has any one ever seen the movie?  i just got it and thought it was preety
> > good, what do you all think.
>
>Child, you do not understand the hideous can of worms you have just
>opened.  They are not normal worms, they are vicious man-eaters.
>
>May the gods have mercy on your poor, torn soul after people like KD get
>through with you.

this threads way too long and old for me to reply to right so i will just
hope that someone else berated you =P

^_^x K.. dont die yet HD... D
"I want e-mail. And most importantly to browse every porn site on the
internet!"-Motosuwa/Chobits

----
Was a kenshin fan for life, but the new Seisouhen arc completely ruined the
series for me =( total horse shit
ICQ #125700685
wanna see what i look like? click here then biznatch
http://www.geocities.com/tenchi_mp/me/index.html

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited