Re: Tenchi Forever

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from "replicant" <replicant@northstate.net>
subject Re: Tenchi Forever
date Wed, 1 May 2002 18:09:35 -0400
----- Original Message -----
> From: <TheNewYorker1@aol.com>
> replicant@northstate.net writes:
<Snippage of me typing stuff>
> I think i may die laughing, writing comes from you soul.  Its what you
feel
> deep inside.  I don't think i could ever explane how it makes me feel, but
> let me but it this way.  When you write you write in drafts, first one is
> just a shitty draft, no one will ever see it, exsept you so that is why i
> never really take the time to edit everything i do.  I do however edit
> anything i write that i show to people.  This just insn't on the top of my
> "To Edit" List.  OK?!

If you write with the thought that this is my "shitty" draft and I'll do
better
later, then you aren't really putting that much effort into the work and
your
amount of soulful content means squat. It's all about doing your best each
and every time you sit down with your computer, paper, typewriter, black
beauty, or whatever you like to write with. Writing is an artform and it,
like all art, is only as good as it's artist. It's time you did away with
the
slacker bullshit cop-outs and at least tried to be productive with your
claims.
I have alot of respect for writing, languages, and literature in general,
but
I have none for those who are just posers in search an intellect to leech
upon.

Bear "replicant" Powell

"They all thought I was out of the game....
 But I'm holding all the cards now."
                - Kazuya Mishima (Tekken 4)

"Everything I like is either illegal, immoral, or
 fattening." - Alexander Woollcott

Game(s) I am currently playing the most:
Tekken 4 (Japanese PS2)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited