Re: Tenchi Forever

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from TheNewYorker1@aol.com
subject Re: Tenchi Forever
date Wed, 1 May 2002 16:55:43 EDT

In a message dated 5/1/2002 4:31:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
replicant@northstate.net writes:

> You keep talking about how much your writing means to you,
> yet you won't do anything about your horrible grammar. It's
> hard to have someone take you serious when you can't even
> express yourself with a moderate amount of coherency. I am
> tiring of these little conversations, so respond if you feel obligated
> to. If you want me to feel any differently about you or your
> opinions, then at the very least make a conscious effort to build
> up your grammar skills. If not, then I am sure you will make a lovely
> housewife.

I think i may die laughing, writing comes from you soul.  Its what you feel
deep inside.  I don't think i could ever explane how it makes me feel, but
let me but it this way.  When you write you write in drafts, first one is
just a shitty draft, no one will ever see it, exsept you so that is why i
never really take the time to edit everything i do.  I do however edit
anything i write that i show to people.  This just insn't on the top of my
"To Edit" List.  OK?!

Cal Girl

Search field Search string

archive list