Re: Tenchi Forever

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from "replicant" <replicant@northstate.net>
subject Re: Tenchi Forever
date Wed, 1 May 2002 16:47:20 -0400
----- Original Message -----
> From: <TheNewYorker1@aol.com>
> In a message dated 4/30/2002 10:58:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> replicant@northstate.net writes:
>

> > Just because you are controlled by someone does
> > not mean that you are totally or even partially devoid
> > of emotion. Being a puppet only really means that you
> > are lacking in physical and/or mental restraint due to the
> > actions of an outside force.
>
> ok how is an outside force acting on them?    sure it took some convinsing
> get ryoko to go back but the princess wasn't controlling her.

Check out the TenchiML Archives for stuff on this in the past.
I made a promise awhile back to try and not get into this crap
again. TMiL2 is not worth the effort.

Bear "replicant" Powell

"They all thought I was out of the game....
 But I'm holding all the cards now."
                - Kazuya Mishima (Tekken 4)

"Everything I like is either illegal, immoral, or
 fattening." - Alexander Woollcott

Game(s) I am currently playing the most:
Tekken 4 (Japanese PS2)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited