Re: Tenchi Forever

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from "replicant" <replicant@northstate.net>
subject Re: Tenchi Forever
date Wed, 1 May 2002 16:29:45 -0400
----- Original Message -----
> From: <TheNewYorker1@aol.com>
> replicant@northstate.net writes:
>

> > Then you are selling yourself short, by not actually
> > paying attention to what you watch. Enjoy oblivion
> > when the tantalizing swirls envelope you.
> >

> HA! Not paying attenction what i watch?  It' swhat i live on, my art my
> writing and tv!!  Any one who wants to think other wize go ahead you arn't
> paying the much attenction the people around you.

You keep talking about how much your writing means to you,
yet you won't do anything about your horrible grammar. It's
hard to have someone take you serious when you can't even
express yourself with a moderate amount of coherency. I am
tiring of these little conversations, so respond if you feel obligated
to. If you want me to feel any differently about you or your
opinions, then at the very least make a conscious effort to build
up your grammar skills. If not, then I am sure you will make a lovely
housewife.

Bear "replicant" Powell

"They all thought I was out of the game....
 But I'm holding all the cards now."
                - Kazuya Mishima (Tekken 4)

"Everything I like is either illegal, immoral, or
 fattening." - Alexander Woollcott

Game(s) I am currently playing the most:
Tekken 4 (Japanese PS2)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited