Re: Tenchi Forever

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Kuuta Kutani <kutani@larimarcreative.com>
subject Re: Tenchi Forever
date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 22:20:35 -0500
replicant wrote:

> Nah, if he is the guy I am thinking of he used the term in one of
> his films and then a virus or disease popped up kinda like AIDS
> that they termed as Taiwan Fever. I think I heard it a year or so ago.
> I might be wrong though.

OH RIGHT!  Yeah, that's the guy.  That's from The Hole.
I'd forgotten the mysterious cockroach disease (is making fun of the Y2K
hysteria, actually) was called that.

-K.T.K
--
Member of #WASHU#. White Knight of KOME.
Member of #SAS#, the Sasami Appreciation Society.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs