Re: Tenchi Forever

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Kuuta Kutani <kutani@larimarcreative.com>
subject Re: Tenchi Forever
date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 22:10:28 -0500
replicant wrote:

> [...]

Netcop, me?  Nah, I was just curious.  ^_^

>>For instance, the director I'm studying in my screening class at the
>>moment, Tsai Ming-liang, makes very good movies.  Surprisingly good.
>>But I don't like them very much. (Except for his more recent works, such
>>as The Hole and What Time is it There?)

> Is that the "Taiwan Fever" guy?

uhm, depends on if you mean that as in the guy who made a film called
Taiwan Fever or if he's a guy responsible for such a thing called.

-K.T.K
--
Member of #WASHU#. White Knight of KOME.
Member of #SAS#, the Sasami Appreciation Society.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs