Subject: Re: Can I Get In On This? (Re: hiya scythe)
From: "John Santellano" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 21:52:20 -0600

>>    Would it help if I told the world that I'm working on a killer Tenchi
>>site?  (along with OMG, El Hazard, SMJ, Battle Athletes, and You're Under
>>Arrest ones?)  Or maybe I'll just be ignored because people se.....
>
>Which reminds me, I haven't touched my site over a month.  It's not
>finished even though I started it November of '98.  After getting a job and
>a license . . . well you oughta know how it seems.  Aaah, only in America
>(or at least here) does a car give you so many possibilities.  A car is
>your lifeline here, so much different as compared to Taiwan.  :b

    Wow!  You have a car?  You actually have a car?  Why can't I be that
lucky?  Hey, does that mean that I have no life?  That sucks...  ;-)

-------------------------
John "VROOM!  VROOM! (or not)" Santellano
ICQ # 19678707
VUDU Comedy President
Visit us at: www.valpo.edu/student/vudu/