Subject: Re: Sasami and Tenchi WAS Re: Ayeka Revolution II WAS Re: Another Ayeka
From: "Strahd von Zarovic" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 21:55:53 PDT

>From: [email-masked]
		Call me a prude but Tenchi will still be nine years
>older the Sasami if he waits for her to grow up. I personally think that 
>nine
>years is too big a gap for a form of romantic and/or sexual engagement. But
>then again, I know many people of both genders who would say that the man
>should always be considerbly older than the woman but I think they are 
>wrong.

Sasami is alot older than she let's on, I mean her eyes speak of far more 
wisdom than a mere seven year old. The way she looks at Tenchi is with the 
gaze of an appraising mature female, not a bubble head primary school kid 
with a silly crush. Call it strange if you want, but I've never really 
noticed Anime writers to pay any attention to a little thing like age 
restrictions, so I for one won't be surprised if Tenchi does end up with 
Sasami........

Bye, Bye Lady