Subject: anime-int.com's new look
From: "Billy Ting" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 01 May 1999 01:27:06 -0500

Recently I visited AIC's web site again and noticed that they changed the
look from someone I didn't recognize to Sasami.  While the main character
on the front page's different most of the format's the same.  Is it just me
or does the Aeka in the front picture look a LOT like Yurika of Nadesico
(and also like that purple-haired girl in Record of Lodoss War TV Opening)?
 Oh yeah, and don't bother going to "English" mirror of the site.
Everything's the same except the menu bar is in all English.

Needless to say, I think the web site's design is pretty kick ass and cool.
 There's a lot of Java script going on througout the entire web page.
Makes me wish I could read Japanese.  From my limited Chinese abilities I
managed to pick out that AIC was debuting their new magazine AIC Love which
might be an interesting anime mag (although it may be one-sided on some
topics).  Also, what does it mean by AIC spirits?

Ok, one final thought.  For those Chinese/Japanese out there who might
understand what I'm talking about.  Since Japanese originated from Chinese
some of the characters are the same in the Japanese language (hence people
like me may be able to read some of the words).  Are the Chinese characters
in the Japanese language in simplified style (jieng tee) or traditional
style (fang tee)?  I've seen some of the simplified style Chinese
characters on the page, does this mean the Japanese are still acquiring
Chinese characters into their language even today?  Unfortunately, I think
I've confused myself, anybody who may have been able to understand this,
and then there are people who have no idea what the hell I'm talking about.

-Billy Ting

            "A field of ice . . . ice is such a nuisance."
                        -Izumi Maki (Nadesico)

http://welcome.to/ElHazard || http://welcome.to/TenchiMuyo