Subject: Re: Tenchi matchups...
From: "Animantoric (Jeremy)" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 12:30:49

At 10:21 PM 7/30/97 -0700, you wrote:
>At 08:37 PM 7/29/97, Animantoric (Jeremy) wrote:
>>Umm...no harm?  I don't quite think so, LHW sword...and Jurian Ultra Battle
>>Armor (to use the Ani-Mayhem name).
>>Whoa, wake up man!
>
>To the normal person, yeah, plenty of harm.  But we're not talking about
>just a regular person here.  We're talking about a DBZ character, which is
>way off on the power scale... plus we're not talking about the
>Chichi/Videl-strengthed DBZ characters, but Kid Buu, arguably one of the
>most powerful characters within the DBZ cast.
>
>Cutting a spaceship in half?  Pfft.  Change gravitational constant?  So
>what?  Buu can cut through dimensions with just a simple scream, and I'm
>sure that's not the limits of his power.  Besides, even if Tenchi does
>manage to cut through Buu, chopping him into tiny little pieces can't hurt
>him!  You could blow all of Buu's body up, and he'd still be able to come
>back with full power.

Never heard of this DBZ character...but my response was to say that Tenchi
and the LHW's aren't only defensive mechanisms...and that he could wreak a
lot of havoc with them...Cool info about this Buu guy tho!

-----------------------------------------------
The Animantoric...
	Anime crazy!
		Tenchi Muyo!
			Long live Ryoko!
"Is that a sign of affection, or do you just not
  like me?"-Kagato
Visit my page at: http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Temple/2366
-----------------------------------------------