Subject: Re: [TMR] Family tree (rough)
From: [email-masked] (Charles C. Liu)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 1995 03:59:14 -0700

>Masaki is Aeka and Sasami's mother.  Masaki looks much like an older 
>Sasami (or Tsunami ^_^)(strangly enough so does Tenchi's mother...)
>
>Azusa (The Emoperor) looks much like an older Tenchi with a beard.
>+--------------------------------------------------------------------+
>| Damn it! This is beginning  |  [email-masked]  |
>|     to piss me off!!        |                                      |
>|  Does this place have a     |             Tenchi Rules             |
>|  never-ending supply of     |         But Ryouko is Sexier         |
>|       weird stuff ?!        |   So what if she can fly, survive    |
>|                             |  explosions and pass through walls   |
>|       Susano, ORION         |              _/@_@\_                 |
>+--------------------------------------------------------------------+

How did you know what they looked like? I never saw any pictures of the Emperor.
Is there a scaned JPG of it somewhere? If there is please tell me!

Thanks
[email-masked]