Subject: [tenchi:106281] Re: [Semi-OT] Tenchi meets Belldandy?
From: "Dr. Briefs" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 23:43:22 -0700

At 11:00 AM 6/19/2008, Joseph Riggs wrote:
>My point, though, was that if there is a link to
>Lind, it's a rather odd thing to stick in the closing credits after the 
>big season finale episode (which ends with the Lord of Terror story - Lind 
>gets inserted into it but doesn't modify it that much) - particularly 
>since there's absolutely nothing
>in the season one animation or the still to connect it with her.  It's 
>seemingly an antagonistic silohuette (based on pose) in the ED of the 
>season finale that doesn't seem to fit with anything seen up until that 
>point (the backdrop - a bridge -
>doesn't connect it with anything either).

Good lord, man!  Is it that difficult for you to understand the idea of 
"hinting at upcoming events"?

-- 
Glenn Wang <[email-masked]>, http://www.capcorphq.com/
       Proud member of #SAS# and Co-Founder of #WASHU#
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he
didn't exist."                       -Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects