Subject: [tenchi:105405] Re: True Tenchi/3rd OVA Questions abound!
From: "Jeff Harris" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 20:34:21 -0500

==================================================
However, Azusa's real master key is his left eye, which is a
secret.  The sword that he carries is just a another device made
from Kirito-no-ki.  *Kagato would not have known that.*  Even
Shank guild pirates know that Juraians carry their keys on their
person and when they demanded that Azusa hand himself over or they
would kill their captives, they took his weapon, thinking it was
his key.
==================================================

My ignorance is deep and wide here: where did the information about Azusa's
"eye" come from?  For that matter, what about the speculation that Yosho's
masterkey (for Funaho-ki) is his glasses?  Same theme and all (matching
masterkeys?), but I have *never* heard any of this before.  I don't doubt
its veracity -- it fits into the scheme of things  :D -- but I just wonder
where the information was published at.  I get the impression that those of
us who have only the anime to draw from are picking at the surface of the
iceberg, while most of the relevant data (availabel to the Japanese fans)
remains buried.

                       Jeff

Jeffery (Jeff) Harris
[email-masked]