Re: [LONG] More scans from Kev-Expo!!

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from mats@iis.u-tokyo.ac.jp (Mats Nielsen)
subject Re: [LONG] More scans from Kev-Expo!!
date Thu, 1 May 1997 20:04:40 +0900
At 10:56 AM 97.4.28 -0500, Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy' wrote:
>> From: mats@iis.u-tokyo.ac.jp (Mats Nielsen)
>>
>> >I wouldn't mind seeing more companion pictures. (^_^;)
>>
>> I have a whole bunch of them. (Some SMJ cosplayer I snapped on the Sunday
>> commented: "Oh, sugoi, he's here today too!"  ^_^;;)
>
>I should have hung around Mats more often.  He gets all the girls.
>(Note the lack of smiley, as it is true).

I think my reputation is rather far from reality. The above statement was
said in a tone of voice that would go better with "Geez, that guy's here
taking pictures today *again*, doesn't he have anything better to do?!?"

>> Regarding the Cat the Ripper girls, I found an add for CtR in all the junk I
>> brought home from the Tokyo Game Show, and it had pictures from the game.
>> The polygon version of the girls looked really bad (IMHO). Don't get the
>> game because the girls look nice.
>
>That's why I wrote in the description for my pictures:
>   This is the girl for the game "Cat the Ripper" (which didn't look very
>   good).
>I meant the girl was very pretty, but the game looked stupid.

It's a shame about the game...

Mats Nielsen
mats@iis.u-tokyo.ac.jp
mrn@stud.ntnu.no