Re: Voice Gallery

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from cb@brewhq.swb.de (Christian Balzer)
subject Re: Voice Gallery
date Sat, 3 Jun 1995 16:01:30 +0200 (MET DST)
John Yoon wrote:

>> >	Nani??!!!  Why I can't find it in my copy??  Oh no.....
>> >
>> Probably because of the same reason that I can't find the Comic Genki R
>> in my June Newtype. WAAH! No Unagi-chan and Miyuki-chan!
>> Hitoshi, please slap the responsible sales person silly, I'll supply you
>> with a list of German curse words if you think it will heighten the
>> educational effect... ;-)
>>

>Hmmm... that's odd.  I just picked up my copy of the June Newtype
>yesterday and it did have an extra.  However, it was a song
>booklet and not Genki..  Sure about the C Genki R insert?

*^_^*;;;

[Watch the ground open up and swallow one very embarassed Chibi...]

GOMEN NASAI!!!

Hitoshi, please slap the Newtype staff instead. ;-)

I was so sure that there had to be CGR insert because several folks
mentioned a new Miyuki-chan in Wonderland story with that volume.
And since up to now these have been published in the CGR I wrongly
assumed that there had to be one in there. And the cursory glance at
the inner B/W pages only showed the usual Dark Angel. I now found the
story in the beginning of the B/W section. Yokatta. ;-)

>	---John--
>	<who really liked the Kotono poster and just happened to
>	 have bought a new hard drive last week... ;)  >

I leave those difficult scans to you, I'll rather hang it up someplace

Jaa ne,

<CB>
--
  // <CB> aka Christian Balzer, Tannenstr. 23c, D-64342 Seeheim, Germany
\X/  CB@brewhq.swb.de | Voice: +49 6257 83036, Fax/Data: +49 6257 83037

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited