Re: Voice Gallery

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from cb@brewhq.swb.de (Christian Balzer)
subject Re: Voice Gallery
date Sat, 3 Jun 1995 15:26:47 +0200 (MET DST)
Hitoshi Doi wrote:

| >> Those come from a booklet that came with the May 1994 Animage.
>| >
>| >	Nani??!!!  Why I can't find it in my copy??  Oh no.....
>
>It's the 1994 one, not 1995.

Indeed. And guess who did those scans... ^_^;;;

>| Probably because of the same reason that I can't find the Comic Genki R
>| in my June Newtype. WAAH! No Unagi-chan and Miyuki-chan!
>| Hitoshi, please slap the responsible sales person silly, I'll supply you
>| with a list of German curse words if you think it will heighten the
>| educational effect... ;-)
>
>I'll try to be more careful to make sure all of the extras are there..

I appreciate that, but if you don't know beforehand that an extra is
supposed to be in a magazine, how do you find out you're missing something
before it's too late?
Oh well, this means no more Unagi scans (I don't do incomplete series)
and thus more time for other things...

Mata ne,

<CB>
--
  // <CB> aka Christian Balzer, Tannenstr. 23c, D-64342 Seeheim, Germany
\X/  CB@brewhq.swb.de | Voice: +49 6257 83036, Fax/Data: +49 6257 83037

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited