Re: Voice Gallery

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from cb@brewhq.swb.de (Christian Balzer)
subject Re: Voice Gallery
date Sat, 3 Jun 1995 14:46:23 +0200 (MET DST)
Kevin Yip wrote:

>Hi Hitoshi san,
>
>On Fri, 2 Jun 1995, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
>
>> The cover is just black.  Has the words "Voice Gallery" on it.
>> There is no picture at all.
>> There is no ISBN number.  1300 yen.
>
>	Do you mean that there is no picture on the cover or inside the
>megazine?  Anyway, thank you for your information.

There are a lot of pictures in there, I scanned quite a number of them. ;-)
I think Hitoshi did put them on venice and the filenames should all start
with "VG-"...

>> Those come from a booklet that came with the May 1994 Animage.
>
>	Nani??!!!  Why I can't find it in my copy??  Oh no.....

Probably because of the same reason that I can't find the Comic Genki R
in my June Newtype. WAAH! No Unagi-chan and Miyuki-chan!
Hitoshi, please slap the responsible sales person silly, I'll supply you
with a list of German curse words if you think it will heighten the
educational effect... ;-)

Mata ne,

<CB>
--
  // <CB> aka Christian Balzer, Tannenstr. 23c, D-64342 Seeheim, Germany
\X/  CB@brewhq.swb.de | Voice: +49 6257 83036, Fax/Data: +49 6257 83037

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited