Re: [radio] Twilight Syndrome - 1995.04.28

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Richard \"Pocky\" Kim" <rickkim@wam.umd.edu>
subject Re: [radio] Twilight Syndrome - 1995.04.28
date Thu, 1 Jun 1995 13:00:03 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 1 Jun 1995, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

	Doi-san, PLEASE tell me you sent this with the other stuff to
Yuchou-san! Please!! *^^*;;

> "Sometimes a seiyuu, sometimes a manbou, sometimes an oneechan, in
> reality..  Good evening, I'm Inoue Kikuko."

	Manbou? Manbou wa nan desu ka?

> Kikuko: Today I'm wearing short sleeves.  There are times when the stu-
>  dio is very cold with the air conditioning, but there are also times
>  when the studio is very hot.  Today I'm wearing a short sleeve navy blue
>  one-piece, and a navy blue jacket.  There is another reason why I like
>  short sleeves.  When I wear short sleeves, I feel it is one step closer
>  to summer.  I want to go swimming.

	Kikuko-san is such a teaser... Does she have a photo book out yet?

> The drama was not a normal drama.  There were going to be breakpoints
> along they way where they can choose different paths.  Kikuko said,
> "It's like a game."

	Who chose the paths? Inoue-san? Akira-san?

> Kikuko: Hitsuji ga ippiki, hitsuji ga nihiki, hitsuji ga sanbiki,
>  hitsuji ga yonhiki, hitsuji ga gohiki.  Oyasuminasai.

	Waa!! Kawaii!! Gaa... I think I have to move to Japan now... (see
what you've done to me, Doi-san? ^_-

> --
> Hitoshi Doi, Toshi Nibunnoichi                                  doi@tcp.com
> half a UFO catcher doll, half a cel          801 tactical training squadron
> http://www.tcp.com/doi/doi.html                             toshi@win.or.jp

-Richard "Pocky" Kim
--the ORIGINAL Pockyman
-"Following in the steps of Sailor Moon and Marmalade Boy, it's Pocky
Moon!"(nan chatte)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited