Re: Macross VFX seiyuu

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Chris Sypal <csypal@radiks.net>
subject Re: Macross VFX seiyuu
date Fri, 4 Apr 1997 02:56:28 -0600 (CST)
On Thu, 3 Apr 1997, Ching wrote:

> Recieved From: Jimmy Chan <JimmyC@datadepot.com>
>
> }} At 10:19 AM +0000 4/3/97, Ching wrote:
> }} >    Hitoshi, do you know who the Seiyuu of Macross VF-X are, and what
> }} >their roles are there...?
> }}
> }} I used Hitoshi's search engine to find the following seiyuu:
>
>     Thanks, I read through them, but...
>
>     ...I don't know who's who among them; I mean, I don't quite
> understand Nihongo, and can't find the names... Could you give a
> physical description of each, or does Hitoshi's page include pics? If
> so, point me there...

Nope.  Hmm... you might want to try a websearch, as there's bound to be
webpages popping up everywhere.

>     Incidentally, I hear there's a Playstation emulator program for
> the PC... Would love to get it, so that I can use a Flight Joystick
> instead of the joypad; The playstation pad isn't exactly comfortable
> to use when in a high-speed furball in Macross....

Sigh, there is no such thing at a Playstation (or Saturn, or N64)
emulator.  At least not a general release.  There *is* a development tool
but you can't play games with it.

And if anybody tells you otherwise, they are a fool.

(sorry if I sound harsh, but this is a rumor that just won't die (I guess
it's people's wishful thinking that keeps it alive)).

				-Chris Sypal-

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited