Re: [HD rankings] new number 2!

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from mats@iis.u-tokyo.ac.jp (Mats Nielsen)
subject Re: [HD rankings] new number 2!
date Fri, 4 Apr 1997 17:55:52 +0900
At  8:42 PM 97.4.3 -0800, Joe Petrow wrote:

>> | So what happened at the concert to bring this about?
>>
>> She sang her two new songs.
>> I like "Honoo to Arashi", her new single (on sale 4/21).
>> VERY cool.  It's more like a current pop song than a seiyuu song.
>> Her other song, "Naifu" (maybe knife) is good too.

Excellent songs, especially the first one she sang ("naifu"?). It's
playing in my head right now. (Too bad I can't record it... ^_^;)
Definitely not standard seiyuu songs, but I'm buying her single.

>> She didn't move when she was singing.. (^_^)
>
>Of course she didn't!

Actually, two guys came out and nailed her shoes to the stage. (Well, okay,
they didn't, but they might as well have.)

(In all fairness, though, she did move her head at least once.  ^_^;)

>And since it was a new song, you have no idea how many times she messed it
>up, either!  (^_-)

I don't care if she messed up, it sounded great.

[Cut n' paste]
>>Also Moe-chan was VERY cute on Sunday too.
>>
>>Sunday: very very cute one piece dress with frills
>> (cute idol style)

It was too much, IMHO. I mean, she's already cute, no need to emphasize
it to death. Give the dress to someone who needs it more (like Hashimoto
Asobi ^_-)

>>Thursday: black one piece with some large flower designs,
>> high top laced shoes (pop idol style)

The Cute Dress from Hell. The dress was black and loose and reached to the
knees. Around the bottom third or so there were large white, yellow and
red flowers, but they were sort of pale and greyish. If you add her long,
completely black hair, black gloves and black shoes with white lace, and
lets not forget her deadly serious expression, it made for quite an
impression and a definite change of style from the genki, cute idol.
It even suited the music nicely. Very well done.

Mats Nielsen
mats@iis.u-tokyo.ac.jp
mrn@stud.ntnu.no

Search field Search string