Re: [HD rankings] new number 2!

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: [HD rankings] new number 2!
date Thu, 3 Apr 1997 18:35:24 -0800 (PST)
On Fri, 4 Apr 1997, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> There is a new number 2 in my rankings!
>
>                            v   a   s   p total
>  2. Nagasaki Moe          60  90  75  80   825

So what happened at the concert to bring this about?
I still don't get what you see in her...it's not like she is
Toyoshima Machiko or anything like that.

Almost as shocking (at least for me) is that for the first time since I
have been keeping track I have moved a male seiyuu into my Top 20 (Koyasu
Takehito)

Joe Petrow                           "Konnichiwa!  Toyoshima Machiko desu!"
joepet@server.berkeley.edu             "Konnichiwa!  Kuwashima Houko desu!"
http://server.berkeley.edu/~joepet             "Hutari awasete...GIRLS BE!"

Search field Search string

archive list