Re: Macross VFX seiyuu

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Michael Studte <mstudte@wt.com.au>
subject Re: Macross VFX seiyuu
date Thu, 3 Apr 1997 22:21:21 +0800 (WST)
At 16:08 97/04/03 GMT+8, Ching wrote:
>    Incidentally, I hear there's a Playstation emulator program for
>the PC... Would love to get it, so that I can use a Flight Joystick
>instead of the joypad; The playstation pad isn't exactly comfortable
>to use when in a high-speed furball in Macross....

The dual joystick for the Playstation works excellently for this game. I
bought it specifically for this game. ^_^

--
\ Michael Studte, P.O. Box 1458, West Perth  6872, Australia /
  \ PNN - Patlabor News Network BBS, Perth, +61-9-378-1974 /

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs