Re: Macross VFX [was: Roommate seiyuu]

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Michael Studte <mstudte@wt.com.au>
subject Re: Macross VFX [was: Roommate seiyuu]
date Thu, 3 Apr 1997 22:19:16 +0800 (WST)
At 10:01 97/04/03 GMT+8, Ching wrote:
>}} >    On another note, I'm tempted to write a fanfiction based on the
>}} >Macross game...
>}}
>}} Yes, this does leave space for a proper story-telling.
>
>    Now if I could only survive long enough to finish the game... |,)

It's not too difficult. Now I have to try the harder levels. ^_^

>    Other than You, Michael, who else likes the game...?

All the local PSX and anime fans. ^_^ There's a group of 10 people, all of
them anime fans, half of them owning their own japanese PSX's (all of them
have their own copies of the game). VERY popular.

The surround sound in the game is great, too. ^_^

--
\ Michael Studte, P.O. Box 1458, West Perth  6872, Australia /
  \ PNN - Patlabor News Network BBS, Perth, +61-9-378-1974 /

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs