Re: MDs

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: MDs
date Wed, 2 Apr 1997 05:38:12 -0800 (PST)
On Wed, 2 Apr 1997, Michael Studte wrote:

> Uhhh, what??? When I moved to Australia from Germany, I brought my (pretty
> basic) radio with me. FM worked here just fine.
>
> Similarly, when travelling to the US, I took my little radio walkman with
> me, and FM reception worked in the US just fine...

Doesn't work from US to Japan.  The highest Japanese FM frequency is lower
than the lowest American one.  So the stereo I brought from America can
only get AM stations.

Joe Petrow                           "Konnichiwa!  Toyoshima Machiko desu!"
joepet@server.berkeley.edu             "Konnichiwa!  Kuwashima Houko desu!"
http://server.berkeley.edu/~joepet             "Hutari awasete...GIRLS BE!"

Search field Search string

archive list