Re: MDs

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Michael Studte <mstudte@wt.com.au>
subject Re: MDs
date Wed, 2 Apr 1997 21:19:02 +0800 (WST)
At 16:41 97/04/01 -0500, Albert Tanone wrote:
>On Tue, 1 Apr 1997, Michael Studte wrote:
>
>> ?? One would expect so, since FM is an internationally defined range. ^_^;
>
>No, I meant.. err .. okay. Go buy an FM radio in Japan and try to use it
>in the US and Europe and Australia. It's not gonna work. Something about
>it goes to even frequencies in Europe? and in US it skips every other
>frequency.. something like that. I don't know where Australia falls in.

Uhhh, what??? When I moved to Australia from Germany, I brought my (pretty
basic) radio with me. FM worked here just fine.

Similarly, when travelling to the US, I took my little radio walkman with
me, and FM reception worked in the US just fine...

--
\ Michael Studte, P.O. Box 1458, West Perth  6872, Australia /
  \ PNN - Patlabor News Network BBS, Perth, +61-9-378-1974 /

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs