Re: [event] Girls Be debut event

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: [event] Girls Be debut event
date Sun, 2 Mar 1997 21:00:59 -0800 (PST)
On Mon, 3 Mar 1997, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Girls Be goods present corner
> -----------------------------
> They gave away a poster, telephone card, and print club stickers
> (not the actual ones from the machines, but stickers made from
> their promotion video).
>
> The first person to win was a person who had a birthday that day (3/2).
> The next people where those who had a birthday on the same day as Houko
> (12/12).  Then the next person was the one who came from the farthest.
> There was somebody from America! (^_^;)

I was told that this person actually lives in Tokyo.  Truth be told, he
didn't do anything to draw attention to himself, but when they started
asking for people from far away, most of the crowd started pointing at
him!  I guess he didn't want to disappoint the crowd, so he went along
with it.

But then again, if I were him, I would have said that I was from the moon
if it meant getting to go on stage and shake hands with Machiko-chan!  (^_^;)

Joe Petrow                           "Sei ga tottemo takain desu kedo..."
joepet@server.berkeley.edu                 - Toyoshima Machiko (about me)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited