Re: Joe's (adjusted) March Seiyuu Ratings

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: Joe's (adjusted) March Seiyuu Ratings
date Sun, 2 Mar 1997 20:50:15 -0800 (PST)
Haven't listened to the CD as much as Hitoshi, because I'm still
listening to the MD of the event.  Lots of nice inserts though.

On Mon, 3 Mar 1997, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Joe wrote:
> | Here's the "Girls Be" adjusted seiyuu ratings for March.
> |
> | 97/03/01  Joe Petrow's Top Ten Favorite Seiyuu Rankings
> | -------------------------------------------------------
> | 2. Toyoshima Machiko (new)
>
> Machiko is cute.. but I would just put her in the top 15 for looks.
> Don't know enough about her voice yet.  Not that cute.

I also like the way she handled herself.  From walking out of the door
before her cue, to that strange comment about my height, to finishing off
by saying, "people are watching from the fourth floor, the third floor,
and even the second floor!"  Her singing was great.  And so cute...so
cute...possibly even a challenger for #1 someday.

> (Still can't hear my Pallapalla cel talking to me..)

Try playing it on 45 instead of 33 1/3...

> | 8. Kuwashima Houko (+4)
>
> Hated her hairstyle.  I wish she would have kept it normal.

Yeah, that was kind of ditzy looking.
(imagine that mean girl from Pretty Sami...)

Joe Petrow                           "Sei ga tottemo takain desu kedo..."
joepet@server.berkeley.edu                 - Toyoshima Machiko (about me)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited