Re: Track-marking MDs

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: Track-marking MDs
date Sun, 2 Mar 1997 05:25:02 -0800 (PST)
On Sun, 2 Mar 1997, Albert Tanone wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Feb 1997, Joe Petrow wrote:
>
> > This question wasn't directed at me, but for radio shows I usually only
> > track the start of each show, and don't label them.  For events, I usually
> > track all the important parts, but only label them for the really special
>
> Track meaning putting a track mark while labelling means titling the track
> or putting on a label on the MD itself? ^_^;

To me, "tracking" is putting the track marks, and "labelling" is
attaching names to each track (and to the disk as a whole)  I also write
on those stickers and affix them to each and every MD.

> > events.  But for the archives of CDs that I make for myself, I usually
> > track and label everything.
>
> Titling the songs on MD really makes me bored FAST. ^_^;

That's why you have to be doing something where you can't do anything
else to di ti (like riding on a train...)

Oh...Machiko-chan!  (^_^;)

Joe Petrow                           "Sei ga tottemo takain desu kedo..."
joepet@server.berkeley.edu                 - Toyoshima Machiko (about me)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited