Re: I picked up A-B-Chisa last night

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Chris Sypal <csypal@radiks.net>
subject Re: I picked up A-B-Chisa last night
date Fri, 28 Feb 1997 23:04:58 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 28 Feb 1997, Jim Ramberg wrote:

> According to Dan Hollis:
> >IMHO A-B-Chisa is not her best album. Have you heard her Ren'Ai no Sainou
> >album?
> . I pciked that one up yesterday ... I liked it too :-)
>

> >Her 'f' album is pretty nice too.
>
> got to track down a more effective CD ordering mechanism than
> Laser Mikado ... too much of a hassle these days

Have you tried the UCI Bookstore (aka. alt.ant)?  They will special order
and pre-order any LD and CD, and they have some of the cheapest prices I
have seen (CD's range from $27-$33).  The only problem is that they can
be a little slow at getting things out (they are almost getting more
business than they can handle).

				-Chris Sypal-

Search field Search string

archive list