Re: Actress II

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: Actress II
date Fri, 28 Feb 1997 09:38:45 -0800 (PST)
On Sat, 1 Mar 1997, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Joe wrote:
> | >
> | > Wow!  Joe said something positive about Moe-chan!
> |
> | Did I?
>
> Actually, there aren't any good pictures of Moe in the Actress II
> booklet. (;_;)  A tiny background shot, and a sideview.. (;_;)

Exactly.  Since you can barely see her, those are two of the best
Nagasaki Moe pictures I have ever seen!

I also like pictures where she makes a fool of herself, like the Cherry
Princess picture in Aniraji, where she is wearing a ridiculously wide tie.
#But Tomo still looks great, as always...

Shirenai hito ni       T                                T
                        o    Joe Petrow                  o     "kiken ne"
Koe wo kakerare          m   joepet@server.berkeley.edu   m
                          o                                o   "kowai wa"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs